We collect your first name, last name, email address, and timezone. These are all captured during the registration process and are used to identify you as a user and provide a more friendly/customized experience (by referring to you by your name and displaying dates/times in your local timezone).
If you do purchase a subscription or add funds to your delivery balance, for each transaction, we also collect:
- The credit card type used (Visa, Mastercard, etc.) to make it easier for you to know which card you used previously
- The last 4 digits of the credit card also to make it easier for you to know which card they used previously
- The credit card's expiration date so we Can send the notices that your card is expiring soon and needs to be updated
- The amount of the transaction
- The status of the transaction
We never store your actual credit card number, CVV, or postal code. Our credit cards service provider (Braintree) manages that process.
We do not share any of this information with anyone else.